Web 3.0 is considered the next stage in the evolution of the internet, and potentially could be an even bigger paradigm shift than the Web 2.0 era. Web 3.0 is built upon the core concepts of decentralization, openness, and greater user utility in all fields of application: from messaging to gaming, from metaverse/VR applications to trading digital assets.
The potential impact of web 3.0 is unprecedented, considering the size and reach of all the potential niches affected:
- More than 3 billion people worldwide use messaging apps, sending an average of 145 billion messages every day.
- Forecasts show that the metaverse sector will reach a value of up to$1.54 trillion by 2030, a more than tenfold increase over its current value.
- The market capitalisation of crypto assets is now over$2 trillion, from less than $200 billion in late 2019.
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), digital tokens whose ownership is recorded on the blockchain and which represent a specific work of art, image, or metaverse element, have become increasingly mainstream – with trading volumes rising from $60 million in 2019 to over $23 billion in 2021, an increase of over 45,000%.
While the growth in messaging and trading and crypto ownership has skyrocketed, an increasing number of security and privacy concerns have come to the forefront. A number of messaging applications have become the targets of multiple data hacks, cyber thefts, and privacy violations:
- The EU’s privacy watchdog fined WhatsApp €255 million for data processing and data sharing violations in September 2021.
- Telegram was subject to a hack in August 2020 that exposed the personal data of over 500 million users.
- In 2019, hackers were able to insert spyware into the phones of WhatsApp users, enabling them to intercept private communications.
- A Discord server run by NFT marketplace Fractal was hacked in January 2022 with members losing more than $150,000 in tokens.
- Brazil outright banned Telegram in March 2022 over misinformation concerns.
With the accelerating boom and convergence of messaging and crypto ownership, the market is desperately looking for a credible, secure, and user-friendly solution for seamless communication and trading of crypto assets.
This groundbreaking solution exists, and it’s called Secretum.
Secretum: The Solana-Based Messaging Revolution
Secretum is a game-changing decentralised, encrypted, and secure messaging app built on the highly innovative Solana blockchain. Leveraging a state-of-the-art architecture, it also enables users to trade crypto assets as easily as sending an SMS. Secretum’s features and benefits are unprecedented:
- All user messages are fully encrypted and stored on verified, independent nodes in the Secretum network – meaning hackers can’t access them like in cloud-based messaging services like WhatsApp.
- No single point of failure or of information storage – preventing any large-scale hack or leak like those that have affected Telegram, Facebook, and WhatsApp.
- The most secure and anonymous sign-up process only needs a crypto wallet address – meaning full and uncompromising privacy for all users.
- Staking and rewards with the native SER token for users who message and provide new nodes to expand the Secretum network.
- An easy, intuitive, and purely P2P trading interface to send and receive cryptocurrencies and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
- Record low fees and almost instant trades, thanks to Solana’s capability of 700,000 transactions per second and an average cost per transaction of only $0.00025.
Secretum offers in a single app:
- A superior messaging solution that eliminates all the risks and weaknesses of existing messaging platforms.
- A first-of-its-kind trading solution for all types of crypto, with instant P2P asset exchange at almost zero cost (compared to the average 5% transaction fee taken by NFT exchanges like OpenSea).
- An ideal storage solution that leverages the independent node architecture – ensuring use information cannot be accessed, stolen, or misused by governments, hackers, or cybercriminals.
With its messaging and trading capabilities, Secretum is positioned to serve a growing market of over 3 billion messaging platform users and of over 290 million crypto owners. The final goal is ambitious but simple – becoming the go-to messaging app of the Web 3.0 era.
The last round of Secretum Private Token Sale with 3,000,000 SER tokens at a rate of $0.50, will end on April 22, 2022, at 24:00 EET or before allocated SER Tokens are sold.
More info: https://secretum.io/token-sale-metrics/